Director of Research and Evaluation
About WhitworthKee Consulting
Based in Washington, DC, WhitworthKee Consulting is a full-service research and evaluation consulting firm that partners with higher education institutions and systems, community and non-profit organizations, city and state municipalities, and government agencies to provide in-depth primary research, program evaluation, assessments, and technical assistance services. Our experience includes developing and executing customized research protocols, designing survey instruments, collecting data to inform practice, providing technical assistance, and producing comprehensive reports while centering culturally responsive practices.
WhitworthKee Consulting is hiring a Director of Research and Evaluation to oversee research and evaluation projects across multiple organization types with greater focus on government agencies. This position is full-time, salaried, and a comprehensive benefits structure.
The Director of Research and Evaluation will be responsible for:
- Leading each step of the project, to include, discovery and research, analysis, execution, reporting and presentation
- Designing and implementing research studies using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Extensive quantitative and qualitative data analysis experience
- Ability to effectively community complex, technical topics to a range of audiences through both oral and written presentations
- Technical report writing experience
- Tracking the progress of projects
- Sharing regular updates with the WhitworthKee leadership and client teams, as needed
- Ensuring all project deliverables are completed, and meet the established expectations and requirements
- Ability to work with senior staff members and personnel to assess appropriate evaluation and statistical approaches and methodologies
- Providing regular written and/or oral updates regarding the status and progress of the project
- Experience writing/winning proposals for contracts creating teams to support evaluation or research projects
- Assessing project needs and allocating tasks to the appropriate team
- Reviewing deliverables for quality
The following qualifications are preferred, but not required to be considered for the Project Director role:
- A Master’s degree or PhD in a social sciences, data science, statistical analysis, psychometrics, education psychology, or a related field
- Extensive experience and knowledge using the following software products: MS Office products to include, MS Microsoft Office; R; STATA; and/or SAS, Atlas.ti, Nvivo, or Dedoose
- Prior experience, working for a government agency, or for a government contractor agency supporting governmental contractual projects
- As a condition of working on the project, some of the federal agencies with whom we have contracts require that our employees satisfactorily complete a background investigation or security clearance. You will be required to undergo the necessary security clearance if you are chosen for such a project.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary range: $100,000 – $110,000, commensurate with experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement savings account
- Flexible work schedule
- 100% remote company
- Unlimited PTO
Please submit your two-page focused resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are welcome to submit an optional one-page cover letter/summary that details any specific experiences, skills, or training that highlights their interest and/or suitability for the role. Learn more about WhitworthKee Consulting.
WhitworthKee Consulting welcomes any and all people, embracing age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation and expression, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, nationality, culture, religion and perspective. We want to create an inclusive and equitable work environment that reflects the people, communities, and organizations we serve. WhitworthKee Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us today
611 Pennsylvania Ave Ste. 219
Washington, DC 20003